France VFR has released their PACA (Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur) volume 1 scenery for P3D v4. The company looks set to release the rest of their sceneries for P3D v4 soon.
This product provides an accurate, photo real rendition of the French Riviera. Perfect for all types of flying, whether that’s VFR or flying over at cruise in a jetliner.
If you already own the FSX version then you qualify for a 50% discount price. To aquire this discount you need to contact France VFR support here with proof of purchase. It can be purchased for 34.90 EUR and is an 8.5 GB download from their website.
Features of this scenery:
- Ground textures of 1 meter / pixel resolution from revised IGN aerial photos for optimal visual rendering under Prepar3D® 64bit (summer only).
- Mesh (relief) specific high-definition 4.75 meters real (LOD13).
- Lakes and rivers integrally delineated with navigable water.
- Management of the transparency of the seabed on the entire stage.
- Semi-detailed airports and aerodrome including correction of “platform” effects.
- Obstacles and VFR reference points modeled on the entire scene including the official SIA database (antennas, pylons, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions).
- Hundreds of thousands of remarkable objects and buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power stations, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls, cranes, boats, streetlights, road signs).
- Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing the modeling of several million buildings and realistic vegetation zones adapted to the region.
- Extremely dense and realistic plant cover optimized by an Artificial Intelligence (AI) rendering module.
- Autogen complementary buildings including specific and optimized 3D variants.
- Geo-referenced calibration ensures maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed in the same zone.
- Development process 100% compliant with Lockheed Martin® SDK specifications, ensuring maximum compatibility when new versions arrive.