In their continuing effort to keep their product up-to-date, developer Leonardo Software House has released build b331 for the SP1 version of the Maddog X.
Free to all users and available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, the ‘open beta’ update takes care of some issues that weren’t addressed (or have since cropped up) since their recent SP1 release.
Included in the b331 release are fixes for low volume crew and mechanical sounds, changes to some COMMs logic, and improved GSX compatibility.
The installer for both the 32-bit and 64-bit editions can be dowloaded from the links below and users are reminded that this is a full installer and previous versions must be uninstalled before updating.
- Mech/crew sounds low volume fixed
- 3D party radio autotuning not working fixed
- Default ATC menu not working fixed
- CDU magvar calculations logic fixed
- COMMs logic for 3rd party add-ons backwards compatibility added
- Improved GSX compatibility for 02/11/2018 update
- Auto-coordination fixed