FlyTampa has pushed an update of their Sydney Airport (YSSY) to version 2.1. The new version fixes flickering ground textures in P3D V4 and V5 and fixes a few layout and numbering errors. The update is done by reinstalling the scenery using the FlyTampa Universal Installer.
- Fixed flickering ground polygons on P3D V4-4.5
- Removed duplicate jetway from Gate 54
- Fixed incorrect parking numbers 83,84,85
- Fixed mis-textured Qantas logo on hangar
- New signs and logos on GA ramp
- New signs and logos on Helicopter area
- Cleaned taxiway edges slightly