In a recent Facebook post, FlyTampa announced that they have updated their Hong Kong – Kai Tak scenery to version 2, which brings the scenery up to scratch with current P3Dv4 compatible release from them.
In the post, FlyTampa included a list comprising all the new additions to the product. The update is free for existing users and can be downloaded here.
- Added SODE Jetways
- Added Safegates
- Completely Recompiled Using P3Dv4 SDK
- Improves Loading Times
- Updated Ground Polygons Using ZBias Method
- Updated Ground Pavement Textures
- Updated Ground Markings
- Updated IGS 13 Lighting/Halos
- Added 3D Grass
- Added Rain/ West FX
- Added Dynamic Lighting
- Added ‘Low-Visibility’ Airport Lighting Option
- Added Static GA Aircraft
- Added 3D Animated Ground Crew
- Updated Night Textures
FlyTampa’s Kai Tak is still available on their website for $31.oo USD.