Released only last week, FlyTampa has already updated their Las Vegas scenery based on reports from the community. The new version, version 1.1, sees a few fixes and adjustments including a mesh compatibility update for FSGlobal Ultimate users, corrections to misplaced objects and an overall AFCAD update.
In addition, FlyTampa has also improved some of the night textures in the terminal parking areas, along with updating some of the airport ground details.
To acquire the update, simply run the FlyTampa Universal Installer. You will need your original email and serial key to enter, so be sure to have that handy.
If you’re unsure of the product itself, FlyTampa have created both McCarran Airport and the Las Vegas strip in high detail. The area is full of high-resolution photo scenery with a completely custom mesh. Throughout the airport, 3D models, animated cars and the airport to city monorail have been included. As this airport has been designed for Prepar3D v4, FlyTampa have also included PBR textures on the terminal windows and dynamic lighting throughout.
The scenery comes with a full scenery configuration tool to give users the ability to change their preferences.
You can buy the product now from the FlyTampa website. Las Vegas (KLAS) costs $32.00 USD.
Full Change Log
- AFCAD update
- Mesh update for compatibility with FSGobal Ultimate
- Mesh update to remove sunken terrain areas on default areas
- Airport ground textures update
- Minor corrections of misplaced objects
- Added sequenced flashers for MALS-F on 01L and 26L
- Fixed an issue with special effects which would not show up on KLAS arrival
- Improved some night textures at the terminal parking areas