FlyTampa have really surprised us as they have released Fly Corfu for X-Plane just a matter of minutes ago. Not content with just showing us some previews, but the team have made it available to purchase via their website. This is the first scenery from the development team for X-Plane.
The Greek Island is known for it’s beautiful approaches and huge amounts of charter traffic during the summer period, the airport will provide a great opportunity to enjoy scenic views during the final approach. The package from FlyTampa includes the whole island with custom mesh, hand-placed vegetation and 3D lighting throughout. For X-Plane users, it comes with sloped airport terrain, as well as animated 3D ramp workers, animated apron vehicles and much more.
You can buy it now from FlyTampa for $26.
Full feature list:
– Corfu Ioannis Kapodistrias (LGKR) airport.
– Complete island with custom mesh, hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting.
– Full coverage with custom buildings and all known landmarks.
– Sloped airport terrain (X-Plane only)
– Animated apron vehicles, road traffic, and ship traffic.
– Animated 3D Ramp workers.
– Pre-rendered self-shadowing and custom reflection maps.