Developer Flysimware has released their long awaited version of the Dassault Falcon 50 triple-engine jet.
Currently on beta 2.4, the developer is giving early access to pilots who want to fly the plane before the finished version is released. With most of the texturing and flight systems complete, the plane is still receiving regular updates and buyers are cautioned that there may still be bugs. Version one of the plane is expected in the coming weeks.
First flown in 1976, and available to consumers in 1979, the trijet changed the face of business jet travel. Capable of crossing the Atlantic ocean with legal fuel reserves, the plane had a range of over 3000 nautical miles at a typical cruise speed of 430 knots. Able to take off on runways less than 4700 feet and land in about 2700 feet, the plane opened up many travel options for the business person with deep pockets.
Available with the default Flysimware GNS 530, the plane also includes versions for use with the both the Flight1 GNS 530 and GTN 650/750 as well as the Reality XP GNS 530, and GTN 650/750.
The plane is available on FSX SP2, FSX SE, and all versions of P3D for $49.99 USD from the Flysimware website.
- Real World operational with high quality specs
- 100% shareable cockpit
- HD textures / World Reflections / Specular effects / 3DS MAX Model with AO effects
- Self shadowing effects for interior model (DX10 only)
- Custom sound set with bonus virtual cockpit and environment sounds
- Custom coding for real World gauges and animations
- Includes Collins flight instruments
- FLYSIMWARE GNS 530 (Included)
- Flight1 GNS 530 GTN 650/750 GPS integration (Must own product)
- Reality XP GNS 530 GTN 650/750 GPS integration (Must own product)
- Milviz WX Advantage Radar integration (Must own product)
- Cabin pressurization system
- High quality animated pilots with optional settings
- External panel layout management tool to change GPS units
- Aircraft option panel allows you to add luggage change aircraft modes and pilots
- Service hangar to repair engines or failures
- Accurate start up and shut down procedure
- Complete accurate Collins APS-85 autopilot system
- 3D lights and Shockwave lights
- Animated windshshield wipers with custom windshield rain effects
- Custom Flysimware Sound Set
- Custom sound module for environment and interior sounds