Flysimware has released an update for their Learjet 35A. This was announced by the team over on their Facebook page. The update comes with a long list of new features, fixes, and changes.
The most outstanding new features of this update are the inclusion of PBR textures, as well as the addition of dynamic lighting (P3D v4.4 and up). The team has also updated the flight dynamics based on – and tested by – a real Learjet pilot. Last but not least, a lot of the sounds have gotten an overhaul to make them even better.
The update is available right now through your retailer of choice. If you don’t have this aircraft yet, but are interested in purchasing it, you can do so for €36,87 over on SimMarket for both FSX and Prepar3D.
- PBR for P3Dv4.4 or higher
- Dynamic Lighting for P3Dv4 or higher
- Saving flight in cold/dark mode will now save/load the parked mode features like engine covers, chocks and windshield cover.
Bugs & Updates
- Both RMI’s are available during a VNAV approach when using the RXP GTN 650/750.
- Payload manager updated with more enhancements.
- Updated flight dynamics and tested by an actual LR35 pilot Joe Zerilli.
- New tip tank angle and new recognition lens.
- New animated beacon lights for P3D.
- New accurate engine intake and fan size.
- New accurate cabin window size. New cabin seats and baggage curtain.
Updated real world sounds by Joe Zerilli
- Battery Master On/Off/Running
- Inverter On/Off/Running
- Avionics Master On/Off/Running
- Air Ignition Capacitor Noise
- Various Alarms
- Engine Starter, Combustion, Idle INTERNAL
- Engine Starter, Combustion, Idle EXTERNAL
- Door Latches
- Door Moving
- Gear Wind
- Tire Whine
- AP Disconnect
Updated textures by Elias Strikos
- Passenger and Cargo Cabins
- A/C Skin – Rivets