After their successful launch of their long-awaited Airbus A320X series, FlightSimLabs have been busy working on ensuring bugs are ironed out and improvements are made for their next update. Not only that, but P3D users (including myself and everyone else here at FSElite) have been waiting patiently to get their turn.
After waiting for what seems like an eternity, Lefteris has given us some insight as to what is currently going on over at the FSLab offices.
It’s quite an update, so I’ve done my best to summarise here:
- Lots of work has gone into fixing small bugs that were found after release. Although not noticeable, it just adds the polish that we now expect from the development team.
- The AOC section has been receiving a lot of attention, which is planned for the next update. More information on that to come.
- Improvements in the cabin pressure systems will be ready for the next update.
- Work has continued on the FMGC to incorporate some missing functionality. No promises that it will all be ready in the next update, it will certainly be ready for SP1 (no dates confirmed).
- Better flare law logic
- Sounds have likely seen improvements to help with the immersion factor. Other areas could also have been touched upon to improve the quality of the aircraft.
- Another FSX release is coming in the next few weeks.
- P3D reconfirmed to be in beta testing.
- No releases in the next couple of weeks
- Another status update will probably come in a couple of weeks.
You can read the full topic at the forums.
We’re super excited to finally see this stunning aircraft come to Prepar3d.
It’s going to be a expensive few months!