Although only previewed yesterday, the team at FlightFactor has released their upgraded Boeing 767 Professional Extended. The new expansion pack for X-Plane 11 features 2 brand new variants of the aircraft, as well as additional engine options not available in the original release. Upon purchase, users will be able to enjoy the following aircraft and engine types associated.
- 767-300ER with PW, RR and GE engines
- 767-F with PW, RR and GE engines
- 767-200ER with PW and GE engines
Further to the new aircraft types, additional new features have been added to the product. Most notably is the addition of a new EFB, integration with Navigraph Charts and a brand new failure scenario system.
You can buy the new Extended version via the X-Plane.org forums. If you’re a brand new user, you can buy it for $92. However, if you already own the Boeing 767-300 ER Professional, you can upgrade for $20. Go get the upgrade price, you will need to head to this product page and follow the below instructions:
- You need to get a promo code from sales[at]x-plane[dot]org to get the $20 upgrade price
- Important: Existing 767 Pro customers can buy this for only $20 $. Go to your original 767 Pro invoice to get your discount code or email [email protected]
- Your original 767 Pro serial number will work on the Extended Package