FlightFactor has today released their Airport Visual System (AVS) for X Plane 11. AVS “provides basic functional of a real OANS system with many custom enhancements, modern user interface and interactive map. Among other features there is an ability to interactively build taxi routes and show the traffic situation in the current airport”.
You can purchase AVS over on the XPlane.org store currently at a reduced price of $19.95.
It hosts a load of features including:
- “Accurate representation of a moving airport map
- Graphical and textual representation of all taxiways, holding points, aprons, runways and other important airfield data
- Taxi-route depiction, optimization, visualization and verification.
- Terrain and navaids representation
- Real time representation of other traffic active in the airfield
- Chart and general pdf loader available inside the application”
If you fancy taking a look at how this bit of software works then be sure to check out the video below going through the plugin in full detail!