In a forum post, a FlightFactor developer has announced that they’ve pushed a v1.5 Beta update to the FlightFactor A350 for X-Plane 11.
This v1.5 beta update brings along a couple of changes and fixes although none major except for being built on a new version of SASL which can potentially bring some issues. Some bugs squished are hardware throttles not working, fixed AP disconnect not triggering master warning and an issue fixed with the flight plan origin. You can view the entire change log at the end of this article.
You can grab this update through ONLY the X-Updater application – it is not available as a download through the store. It is only compatible with X-Plane 11.
If you don’t already own the FlightFactor A350, you can grab it on the X-Plane.org store for a price of $49.95 (Incl. VAT) for X-Plane 10 or 11.
v1.5 Beta Changelog
- Added new X-Plane 11 pop-out windows.
- Fixed the bug with hardware throttles not working.
- Fixed the AP disc not triggering master warning bug.
- Tuned the CG.
- Made all screens pop out.
- Added support for PDF charts.
- Fixed the issue with flight plan origin.