Over on the X-Plane Org forums, Ramzzess from Flight Factor has announced that their Airbus A350 has gotten an update.
This update, though a bit small, brings with it some nice fixes and smaller additions.
- Fixed possible critical crash on Mac OS 10.14
- Added new XP11 pop-out windows
- Fixed the bug with hardware throttles not working
- Fixed the AP disc not triggering master warning bug
- Tuned the CG
- Made all screens pop out
- Added support for PDF charts
- Fixed the issue with flight plan origin
For more info on FlightFactor, stay tuned to FSElite.