Over on the X-Plane.org forum, FlightFactor has announced that they’ve pushed the long-awaited v0.9.2 beta update for their A320 Ultimate add-on for X-Plane 10 and 11.
This update introduces quite a few major features including virtual reality support with two modes, alternative input methods, datarefs for each cockpit action and more which can be found in the comprehensive changelog at the end of this article.
To obtain this update, tick ‘beta’ in the updater. If you encounter any bugs, ensure you report them on the forum thread so they get dealt with as soon as possible.
If you haven’t already, you should check out our previous post regarding plans and future updates for the A320 Ultimate here.
If you don’t already own it, you can grab a hold of the Flight Factor A320 Ultimate on the X-Plane.org store for a price of $89.95 (Excl. VAT) for X-Plane 10 or 11.
- Fixed bug with blue spots on indicators and controls on MacOs
- Removed sound fade-in after pause
- Emergency crew oxygen system (controls, indications, stowage boxes and mask test)
- Emergency passengers oxygen system (indicators and controls)
- Fixed logic when the outer tank is empty (caused bug in temperature value)
- Fixes faults messages
- Fixed default position of some switches according to real life position in that situation
- MCDU: Fixed logic on INIT A with engine running (left-right arrow now redirects to FUEL PRED PAGE)
- MCDU: INIT A page is now available in flight; some changes in logic based on airborne/ground logic
- MCDU: fixes in secondary flight plan init
- MCDU: fixed logic of entering CRZ FLT LVL
- MCDU: fixed appearing/disappearing of some messages and scratchpad clearing
- MCDU: fixes in DIR-TO page (ABEAM / w/o ABEAM logic)
- SD: Fixed Positioning of Status and added missing elements of clean STS Page
- PFD: some cosmetic fixes
- Changed MAX altitude to FL398 for flight plan
- Fixed logo/wings lights
- Various texture fixes
- Added an alternative input system (FlightFactor standard)
- Added VR compatibility with two modes
- Added a dataref for each action in the cockpit that can be both monitored and written
- Added commands to ALL functions in the cockpit that can be used on hardware
- Added Predictive GPS Page with basic input logic
- Cockpit door locking system
- Fade-in for sound when aeroplane initializing
- Versions compatible states (no need to recreate states after aeroplane upgrade)
- Updated service vehicles
- Added lightning for overhead, FCU and EFIS knobs