Coming hot on the heels of their recent release timeline and preview update, renowned scenery developer, Flightbeam Studios, has just released their rendition of KIAD Washington Dulles International for MSFS.
As was already mentioned in our most recent post covering Flightbeam’s Washington Dulles development update, the scenery covers the airport of Washington Dulles, perceived as the gateway to Washington D.C., the political capital of the United States of America.
The scenery comes with custom PBR texturing for all buildings and vehicles, realistic hand placed night lighting, custom animated jetways, various points of local interest including the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, as well as custom static aircrafts scattered across the airfield. The entire feature list can be observed below.
The scenery is, as of now, available for purchase at the developer’s Website and will set you back $19.99 Ex. VAT. It is worth mentioning that owners of the previous P3D rendition of the airfield, are able to take advantage of a -30% discount upon checkout.
- Massive number of upgrades and visual improvements compared to P3D version
- Custom PBR materials throughout the entire airport
- Detailed FBO for small aircraft operations
- Realistic, hand placed, night lighting
- Custom animated jetways with accurate placement and hood animation
- Custom static aircraft in various ramp parking positions
- Stunning number of clutter objects and vehicles
- Sloped runways with hand-painted exit marks
- Custom elevation and terraforming on roadways
- Custom taxiway signs
- Detailed Airport roadways
- Detailed airport surroundings
- LOD-optimized for better performance
- Includes various points of interest, including the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum