Mir from Flightbeam Studios has just posted on their forums with some exciting news: KIADHD v2 has been released, which brings an array of new features to the already excellent scenery.
In the post he detailed exactly what has been updated and what needs to be done in order to update this scenery. The updates included are all features that we have seen in Flightbeam’s recently updated products. These include updated textures across the airport, significant performance improvements and compatibility with the Flightbeam manager. Find the entire feature list below.
The update process is as follows:
- Remove the old version of the scenery by de-activating your current KIAD product in the Addon Manager.
- Uninstall it via the Windows Add or Remove Remove Programs.
- Go to esellerate and on the right insert your KIAD order number and email used for the order. A re-download link will appear on the page, click on that.
- Then install it as normal.
There are other variations of how this product could have been purchased in the past, find full details of how to reclaim your product if you did this in the original post.
This update is of course free.
– Full compatibility with Flightbeam Manager
– Significant performance enhancements
– All new floodlight glow effects with no performance loss
– Native P3D ground (P3D only)
– Completely enhanced and re-worked ground textures
– Water puddle effects added
– Other various texture enhancements
– Dynamic lighting (this feature was removed last minute due to a geographic bug in P3D. We will work with LM to see if there is a fix)