- La Romana LITE – July 2018
- Rhodes – August 2018
- Cape Town LITE – October 2018
- Enfidha-Hammamet LITE – November 2018
- Bremen – late 2018
- Casablanca LITE – late 2018
- Dalaman LITE – early 2019
Also on the active list but not yet scheduled:
Antalya, Gazipasa, Nairobi, Martinique, Pantelleria and Bordeaux.
We’ve noticed a lot of African airports have been popping up, it’s fantastic to see that region of the globe being covered by a really good development group. Very interesting plan for FSDG ahead, lots of new areas to be explored!