Flight Sim Development Group (FSDG) has released its Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK) as part of their ‘lite’ series. The lite series delivers scenery to those areas underrepresented within flight simulation.
Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK) sees many airlines including Kenya Airways, Jambojet, Emirates and many more to various destinations. Cargo is also a huge part of the airport with numerous airlines such as Lufthansa Cargo and Singapore Airlines Cargo.
The airport product features an accurate rendition of Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK) with realistic shadow and light rendition. The airport will also feature SODE/GSX compatible jetways and other add-ons such as UTX, FS Global and Orbx products such as openLC Africa.
If you live in Europe, you can buy it now from FSDG’s website for €11.90 (19% VAT included). The airport will likely be on simMarket soon for all other customers. The scenery is compatible with FSX, Prepar3D v4 and also v5.
- Accurate rendition of Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK)
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- Optimized for great performance and compatibility
- Optional SODE/GSX compatible jetways
- Compatible with all known add-ons including GSX, UTX, FS Global and the ftx series (best visuals in combination with ftx openLC Africa)
- Manual included