The team over at Flight Replicas have released their anticipated Zlin 526F aircraft for FSX and P3D.
For just $19.95US, you can be the proud owner of what is described as an “aircraft designed to be both a basic trainer and a capable aerobatic aircraft.
- Highly accurate VC;
- Highly accurate flight dynamics;
- Instructions for standard 525F aerobatic maneuvers included in the Manual;
- Interchangeable cockpit placards in Czech, English, German and Polish languages;
- Customizable aerobatic chart in front of pilot (can make new charts, use map instead, etc.);
- Fully clickable and workable cockpit overall;
- Opening cockpit ‘clearview’ windows and ventilation hatches;
- Canopy can be jettisoned in an emergency;
- NAVCOM radio and transponder, plus 2D GPS for those longer flights;
- Animated pilot (external view);
- Bump mapping in appropriate areas;
- Variety of paint schemes from several countries;
- Full flight operations manual, accurate and derived from the original;
- Comes with a .psd paint kit so that you can create your own versions.