After months of teasing and showcasing some of the updates, the Flight Factor A350 has been updated to version 1.6.8. This update adds SID and STAR support, along with a range of other much-requested features.
SID and STAR support is finally available in the aircraft, which means you can fly alongside the actual departure and arrival routes set out in the charts when flying to and from airports. This is a big additional and highly sought after from the community. Alongside that, wind and alternative flight plans have also been added to the MCDU.
Alongside additions to the systems, version 1.6.8 features a range of fully new cockpit textures making the aircraft more realistic compared to the previous version. In addition, fuel consumption has been fixed, new particle effects have been added and also the addition of 8.33 radio frequencies, too.
The new update is now available so be sure to download it.
You can buy the Flight Factor A350 from the X-Plane.org store for $64.99.
Flight Factor A350 1.6.8 Changelog
- Added SID/STAR support
- Added Wind and other pages to MCDU
- Added alternative flight plan
- Fully new cockpit textures
- Input improvements (Thrustmaster support)
- Fix ground service objects drawing in X-Plane 11.50 (Vulkan)
- New spill lights
- Added particles
- Fixed fuel consuption
- Added 8.33 radio
- Fixed flap level issue
- Fixed the fuel temperature
- Added pause on TOD
- Change the empty weight in the OIS
- Fixed the flight time clock behaviour