Flight Factor has today announced their little secret about their Flight Factor A320 Ultimate. They have finally officially announced that they are going to create their Airbus A320 Ultimate.
Flight Factor began two years ago with a cooperation group to work on a real training sim for pilots. A simulation that has a totally different depth than their Profession series models.
After additionally two years of extra tough work FF are close to completion with their A320 model. Compared to the A350 that FF has made before this new A320 is made by a completely different team. This comes from” the real world” so to speak. The model is going to be completely different than what he have previously seen and experienced before which sounds interesting.
Previously the only Airbus A320 available for XP10 and today even XP 11 was the JARDesign A320 Neo.
Here are some of the unique features planned for release:
· Hi quality and realistic interior and exterior visual model.
· Hi quality and realistic sound pack with hundreds of sounds from the real aircraft.
· Hi quality display graphics (4K panel).
· Unique rain effects.
· Fast access popup panel system.
· Precise aerodynamical model with unique features like transonic effects, hi speed stall etc.
· Specific engine model with realistic performance and dynamics.
· Realistic simulation of transition effects, self-tests and other real aircraft undocumented features.
· Precise flight management system with full profile predictions and modes of operation.
For more information head over to X-Plane Forums to read the complete announcement of their new A320 Ultimate by FF.