Drzewieki Design recently released Baku for FSX/P3D, and now they have released Baku for X-Plane users.
Featuring a detailed representation of UBBB Heydar Aaliyev Airport within Baku city, you can expect all the bells and whistles Drzewieki Design are famous for. You can expect hundreds of hand-placed landmarks, autogen and more.
You can download it now from Aerosoft for roughly 25eur (including 20% tax).
- Extremely detailed model of UBBB Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku
- UBBB with 3D people, high quality static aircraft, up-to-date airport layout
- Advanced interior modeling (Terminal 1, tower, Silkway hangar) with native HDR lights
- Baku city with hundrieds of custom-made landmarks with night textures
- 8m/pix optional photoreal coverage (with mesh) for the whole country of Azerbaijan (~80.000km²) plus ~8000km² of Iran, ~7000km² of Armenia, ~6000km² of Georgia and ~11.000km² of Russia (we followed mountain ranges and other georgaphical features rather than political borders)
- Lite models of Lenkoran, Ganja, Nakhchivan, Qabala, Zaqatala and Zabrat
- Custom-made UBBB airport charts included