This product comes as a great asset for the flight sim community, finally allowing all those Boeing fans or just fans of new planes in general to take a wide ranging fleet of aircraft for test flights or delivery flights. Very appropriate for the Quality Wings 787 which is set to come to P3D v4 in the near future. All whilst enjoying a high quality scenery with great performance.
This scenery comes included with a host of great features including SODE jetways, highly detailed scenery objects and high quality static aircraft. If you think this scenery is for you it can be purchased from SimMarket for a price of 30.00 EUR.
There will be an update coming to this scenery in the near future for a price of 10.00 EUR which will add Seattle Tacoma International (KSEA). Drzewiecki Design have stated this is not intended to be a competitor to Taxi2Gate’s rendition of KSEA and that their scenery package is fully compatible with Taxi2Gate’s product. We’ll be sure to notify you as and when this update comes around.
- High quality Seattle airports in the most up-to-date versions possible
- Extensive though performance-friendly, optional internal modeling, Avatar Mode compatible, including Boeing Everett Factory (the whole assembly building with all assembly lines) and both delivery centers of Boeing (at KBFI and KPAE).
- SODE jetways and automatic seasonal switching, many custom animations, advanced lighting (user controlled at wish)
- High quality static aircraft, custom reflections, animated vehicles, 3D people, custom mesh
- Custom-made airport diagrams with original stand numbers used by Boeing.
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used, the Lite Texture Pack provided