- High quality Seattle airports in the most up-to-date versions possible
- Extensive though performance-friendly, optional internal modeling, Avatar Mode compatible, including Boeing Everett Factory (the whole assembly building with all assembly lines) and both delivery centers of Boeing (at KBFI and KPAE).
- SODE jetways and automatic seasonal switching, many custom animations, advanced lighting (user controlled at wish)
- High quality static aircraft, custom reflections, animated vehicles, 3D people, custom mesh
- Custom-made airport diagrams with original stand numbers used by Boeing.
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used, the Lite Texture Pack provided
The author Mungo Spencer
I’ve always had a passion for aviation from a very young age. I started simming for the first time in 2010 and have been hooked ever since. A member of FSElite since its early days, I have enjoyed being a part of the rapid growth that has taken place over the last year. Which has propelled us to become one of the largest flight simulation media sites. I look forward to the future and would like to thank you all for the continued support. | View My Specs