In a recent Facebook Post, Drzewiecki Designs announced the release of version 2 of their EPKK Kraków scenery. Along with the screenshots came a feature list detailing the extensive changes the update brings.
- SODE-Controlled lighting
- Added new taxiway S
- Runway 25 final approach terrain details
- Completed interior of military hangar
- Updated 2019 layout and ground markings
- New terminal buildings and buildings in the surrounding area
- New optional static aircraft
- New autogen
- SODE animations and jetways
- Dynamic lighting
- Seasonal texture switching
Version 2 of EPKK Kraków is now available for €19.50 for new customers; the update is free for v1 customers.