A rather small update to an older scenery, Drzewiecki Design’s EPKK Krakow has been updated to v1.4.
Changes include removed demolished buildings, inserted new constructed buildings, upgraded apron light lighting, and more.
While this may not be the biggest update, Drzewiecki did acknowledge that while some areas, like ground markings, weren’t updated, v1.4 is an important step towards any potential updates in the future. V1.4 can be had for free (provided you already own the product, obviously) and the demo has been updated as well to reflect the new changes.
- – Compatibility with: FSX, FSX:SE, FSW, P3Dv1-v4
- – Removed demolished buildings
- – Inserted constructed buildings (new terminal, new hotel, new tower, new military hangar and more).
- – Many “invisible” things done to make that 2011 scenery continue to work as good as it did for the last few years.
- – Night apron lighting upgraded.