In an announcement over at The Sky Lounge, Digital Replica has updated their twin-engined Cessna 310L for X-Plane 11.
In version 1.1.0 users can expect bug fixes and visual enhancements with emphasis on immersion. Most notably is the inclusion of Librain for weather effects on the windshield along with a de-icing system with added icing effects.
The bug fixes included within this update are improvements to the presentation with various 3D and texture enhancements. The autopilot pitch wheel has now been tuned for better performance along with the cowl flaps to prevent overheating whilst closed. The landing lights now have smooth animations and a realistic delay from switch on to lights on.
Users of this aircraft have been specifically requesting for the load chart to sync with the GPS and you will be pleased to know that this has also been implemented.
Users are required to re-download and install this package again in order to use this latest patch.
The full changelog can be found below.
If you want to get your hands on this aircraft then head on over to X-Aviation where you can purchase it now for $24,95.
- Librain effect implemented.
- De-Ice system implemented. Ice formation visual implementation.
- Oxygen system implemented.
- Added an oil pressure switch (not visible) which is connected in series with the auxiliary fuel pump switch. This prevents the fuel pumps from operating (except by the primer switch) if the respective engine is not running.
- Added an option on the load chart to couple the autopilot with the GPS (users request).
- Autopilot pitch wheel tuned.
- Cowl flaps tuned. Now engines won’t overheat when fully closed.
- Landing lights now have smooth animation and a delay from switch up to lights on.
- Mixture auto-engaging when the starter is engaged fixed.
- Various 3d and texture fixes.