After previewing the scenery just a few hours earlier, Digital Design has released their Tenerife South scenery for P3Dv4 after over 5 months of development. The scenery encompasses the Reina Sofia Airport itself in stunning detail, along with high-resolution scenery for the surrounding area. Examining the feature list, we can expect many of you to be happy to discover SODE jetway support and high-fidelity 3D night lighting.
In addition to SODE, Tenerife South features photorealistic textures on airport buildings, high-resolution ground textures, custom surroundings, a custom high-resolution mesh of the island, and more. A full feature list can be found below for those interested.
Tenerife South can be found on the Simmarket store for €15.50 (exc. tax) and is only compatible with P3D v4 at this time, with no word on a 32-bit version at the time of writing.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Photorealistic textures on the airport buildings
- High-resolution ground textures
- Realistic high-resolution vegetation throughout the area
- Custom surroundings, almost every house and tree in the area.
- Friendly FPS
- Custom high-resolution mesh of island
- High-resolution terrain coverage of the airport and surroundings
- Realistic 3D night lightning of all island
- Dynamic lighting including animated vehicles and jetways
- Highly realistic night time effects with custom 3D runway and taxi lights
- Animated airport vehicles, cars.
- Support SODE jetways
- Support GSX docking system (GSX recommended)
- Compatibility with any VFR sceneries