Digital Design has released Tivat Airport (LYTV) for Prepar3D v4. This release follows on from the surprise announcement and yesterday’s launch trailer reveal.
The airport, located in Montenegro serves the surrounding area and is a challenging airport to land at with some mountainous and other scenic views.
Digital Design has modelled the beautiful airport with detailed modelling, HD texture work and also high-resolution photoreal scenery. The airport has been modelled with custom buildings and uses PBR material to create a realistic look. Further to the airport being modelled, Digital Design has worked on building a detailed rendition of Porto Montenegro and also Tivat city. This has been built with hundreds of objects and buildings.
Tivat Airport from Digital Design is now available for Prepar3D v4 for €18.00 (Excl. VAT) at simMarket.
- Detailed airport objects including interior terminals.
- Detailed Porto Montenegro including Tivat city
- Using PBR materials
- High resolution terrain coverage of the airport and surroundings with custom autogen
- Realistic wet, puddles effects
- High resolution textures on the airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures created using PBR materials
- Realistic high resolution vegetation throughout the area
- Custom surroundings
- 3D birds
- Realistic 3D night lightning
- Dynamic lighting
- Highly realistic night time effects with custom 3D runway and taxilights
- Animated airport vehicles