Only announcing the development a week ago, Digital Design has today released Liverpool John Lennon (EGGP) Airport for Preapr3D V4. The British Airport sees plenty of airlines operate a variety of routes in and out of the regional airport.
Developed with the latest techniques in mind, the airport includes PBR materials, realistic wet puddle effects and high resolution textures throughout. Furthermore, the scenery package includes custom surroundings (including houses, trees and other buildings) and high-resolution terrain coverage throughout. Digital Design has also ensured that there is realistic 3D night lighting, supports the GSX docking system (GSX required) and is frame rate friendly.
The airport can be purchased from simMarket €20.50.
Full Feature List:
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles created using PBR materials
- Realistic wet, puddles effects(PBR materials)
- High resolution textures on the airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures created using PBR materials
- Realistic high resolution vegetation throughout the area
- Custom surroundings, almost every house and tree in area.
- Scenery configurator for customization
- 3D grass
- Friendly FPS
- High resolution terrain coverage of the airport and surroundings
- Realistic 3D night lightning
- Dynamic lighting including animated vehicles
- Highly realistic night time effects with custom 3D runway and taxilights
- Animated airport vehicles, cars.
- Support GSX docking system (GSX recommended)