Digital Design have released their long awaited Leipzig scenery. This scenery comes as a welcome replacement to Aerosoft’s slowly dating scenery. Once again it seems that the developers behind the brilliant Salzburg scenery have brought us another wonderful product. The scenery looks stunning judging by the screenshots alone.
The product includes a variety of great features including detailed objects and vehicles as well as photorealistic buildings, custom runways and more. The scenery is currently only available for P3D and FSX. However all the sceneries that have been produced for P3D and FSX by Digital Design have also appeared in XPlane not much later on. So make sure you keep your eyes peeled for that.
If you wish to purchase this scenery you can pick it up for the price of EUR 25.20. A reasonable price for an excellent scenery. You can purchase it from SimMarket.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Photorealistic textures on the airport buildings
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Highly realistic night time effects with custom 3D runway and taxilights
- Custom reflection map. Reflection map is used for setting what should be seen in window reflection
- Custom surroundings
- Friendly FPS and low VAS usage
- Compatible with FTX Global
- Automatic season change
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Animated airport vehicles, cars and trains.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format