Only yesterday did the two developers announce their intention to port over the Digital Design Tenerife South to X-Plane and now the product is available for download via X-Plane.org.
The original airport was released for Prepar3D V4.4 earlier this year and the two teams have joined forces to bring it to X-Plane 11. For those that don’t know, Tenerife is hugely popular airport in the Canary Islands, boosting a large number of airlines from a variety of countries from Europe and beyond.
Features include custom high definition texturing and modelling throughout, animated ground vehicles, and impressive night lighting. Shading and occlusion has been included in the airport buildings and beyond.
You can buy it now from X-Plane.org for $21.50.
Full feature list:
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance