X-Plane developer Departure Designs has released Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport (KGSP) for X-Plane 11. The airport in South Carolina is the second busiest in the State with over 2 million passengers passing its doors back in 2018. A variety of airlines such as American, Southwest and United use the airport to fly to destinations such as Dallas, Washington and Denver.
The product from Departure Designs includes 4K texture work on the ground and terminal areas, customer animated jetways, ground rain effects and custom mesh. The airport has been designed to offer excellent performance for X-Plane 11 users.
Full Product Feature List
- Highly detailed representation
- Custom Animated Jetways
- Highly Optimized
- Ground Rain Effects
- Animated Ground Rain Effects
- WT3 support
- Custom Night Lighting
- Vibrant color graded Satellite Imagery High Resolution 4K Textures
- Airport layout circa Q1 2019
- Ground Traffic airfield vehicles
- Custom Mesh with Ortho4XP Patch