Decent2View Simulations or D2V have announced that they are bringing PILOT’S Almeria Airport (LEAM) to X-Plane 11.
Almeria airport is located 9km (5.6 miles) outside of the Eastern side of the Almeria city centre in South Eastern Spain. This is the first PILOT’S scenery to be released for any of the X-Plane platforms. With the help of Decent2View, be sure that more PILOT’S scenery will come to X-plane.
Since this is just being brought to X-Plane 11, many of the features that are in the FSX/P3D version will be the same.
Said features include:
- 4K resolution textures
- Animated tamarc workers
- Animated airport traffic
- Ambient Sounds (Seagulls, waves, etc)
- 750 squared kilometers photoreal (50cm/px city & airport, 2m/px for rest of Almeria)
- Accurate depiction of the Almeria harbour
- 3D Grass
- Custom vegitation
- Realistic shadow rendition
- Special night light shadows textures
- 3D ALS and runways lights
- Custom buildings for the city, surrounding areas and Autogen
- Fully optimized design for great performance and high frame rates
- And many more
Decent2View Simulations has their own Facebook group which you can join and follow the development which is nearing beta quickly.