Made by a small group of community members over a period of nearly three years, the A-4E mod is now released for DCS World. The A-4E is an iconic aircraft that grew very famous over particularly the Falklands War. The announcement of the mod finally being made publicly available was made over on the Eagle Dynamics forums, with developer ‘Merker’ breaking the news. The plane looks incredibly detailed and comes with a lot of features, all of which can be found below. The A-4E can be downloaded from the forum post. The post also includes a paintkit and some handy tutorial videos to help you get started with this jet.
- Functional Air to Ground Radar
- Shrike Anti-Radiation Missile
- Carrier landing and faux Carrier Takeoff
- ORIGINAL Menus Theme Music by Plusnine
- New Weapons!
- AN-Series WWII Surplus Munitions
- M30, M57, M65, M66, M81, M88
- MK 4 HIPEG 20 mm Gunpod
- Mk 77 Napalm Canister
- SUU-7 Bomblet Dispenser