Aircraft developer CremonaSoft has updated their A310 to version 1.3.0. The new update has added a range of new features including TCAS/ATC panel, APU exhaust heat effects and also a custom flare, rollout and runway logic.
Further to the new additions, a few fixes have also been included such as the beacon light not powering after a cold start, comms power status discrepancy and also the barometer inches display rounding error. Although there’s no information on exactly what is new, the team has added a new flight model, autopilot and cockpit to the aircraft with this new update. The full change log is down below and was issued on July 31st 2019.
You can buy the Airbus A310 from CremonaSoft via the X-Plane.org store. At the time of writing, it’s discounted to $49.95. You can also read our review. We scored it 2/10.
- Fixed- barometer inches display rounding error
- Fixed- comms power status discrepancy
- Fixed- hydraulic pressure loss when APU disengaged
- Fixed- beacon light not powering after cold start
- Added support for automatic nav tuning
- New flight model
- New autopilot
- Added custom flare, rollout and runway track logic
- Removed autopilot CWS mode for further development
- Added Thrust Rating/Control Computer
- Added TCAS/ATC panel
- Added TCAS display and basic warning
- Added alpha floor protection
- Added alpha lock protection
- Added APU exhaust heat effect
- New cockpit