Over on the X-Plane.org forum, CremonaSoft has announced that they’ve pushed an update for their A310 add-on for X-Plane.
Version 1.20 brings along autopilot bug fixes, weather radar implementation, general optimizations and more which can be found in the changelog at the end of this article.
Furthermore, CremonaSoft has also dropped a list of features expected to come in the next update which can also be found at the end of this article.
If you don’t already own the CremonaSoft A310, you can grab a hold of it on X-Plane.org at a sale price of $49.95 (Excl. VAT). We recommend you check out the FSElite review of the Cremonasoft A310 (2/10).
- Addition of FMS lateral navigation
- Autopilot bug fixes
- Addition of weather radar
- Addition of altimeter barometer
- Re-organization of liveries
- General optimizations
Features to Come in Next Update
- Sperry FMS Vertical navigation and fuel prediction
- Speed protection for Auto Throttle ‘THR’ mode