Aeroplane Heaven’s new division Control-ezy has released its first product; the FMA IA58 Pucara. The aircraft is an Argentinian Ground attack and counter-insurgency aircraft. Used primarily in the Falklands war and also the Sri-Lanken civil war, this is a fast and flexible aircraft that saw over 100 built in its lifespan.
As this is part of the Control-ezy line-up of products, there is a limited number of features, but all designed to help those unfamiliar to get to grips with the aircraft quickly. For example, the 3D panel is only for in front of you with the rest of the cockpit not being modelled. However, externally, this is a high-quality product with the usual textures and details you’d come to expect. The sound pack is also authentic along with 10 liveries to choose from.
A range of further previews can be found on their product page website.
- Exterior Accurately modelled in High Fidelity with an enormous amount of authentic detail
- An “on the fly ” loadout system that allows you to change loadouts without having to reload the simulator
- Highly realistic, animated pilot and co-pilot.
- Authentic stereo sound pack.
- 10 Authentic liveries including the Torpedero with the MK13 Torpedo.
- ‘PBR Workflow’ texturing inside and out, as used in many of today’s successful computer games. ( Converted for FSX)
- A multi-simulator paint-kit is provided to create your own liveries and paint schemes