Scenery developer CloudSurf Asia Simulations has updated their Mega Singapore for X-Plane 11. The new version 2.0 update brings a variety of changes and updates improving on the original package release.
The new version has changed the way in which Autogate is modelled and now uses the SAM plugin to animate the jetways. With the airport also seeing various changes in the ground markings and airline gate assignments, CloudSurf Asia has made changes to make it more represeitive of the airport as it is today. CloudSurf Asia has also added more objects in various areas for a more life-like airport product.
The update is free for all current users and can be installed by reinstalling the new installer. You can buy the product from simMarket for €14.99 if you don’t already own it.
- Over all replacement of Autogate to Custom modeled & animated Jetways using SAM Plugin
- Updated all taxiways and ground markings to latest information
- Updated all Airline Terminal Assignments
- Added more objects on few areas
- Added more tarmac and aprons to new areas
- And some other small tweaks