Developer Cloudsurf Asia Simulations has released Ninoy Aquino International Airport (RPLL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport is more commonly referred to as Manila International Airport and serves the city of Manila in the Philippines. The airport serves as a hub for AirAsia Philippines, Cebgo, PAL Express and, of course, Philippine Airlines.
The development team has included a range of features such as PBR texturing, fully modelled terminal buildings and also various static aircraft placed around the airport. Outside of the main airport area, Cloudsurf Asia Simulations has also included numerous details such as local hotels, office buildings and other objects on the approach. Above all, the airport has been designed using the most up-to-date data to have accurate taxiway layouts and gate information so pilots can fly online seamlessly. Cloudsurf Asia has said that the airport has been optimised for performance despite the level of detail throughout the airport.
Ninoy Aquino International Airport has been developed by the team using local knowledge thanks to one of their own team members a real-world air traffic controller at the airport. The team has also continued to expand on their knowledge of the simulator’s SDK to ensure that the scenery takes advantage of the new technology found in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
You can buy Ninoy Aquino International for Microsoft Flight Simulator now from OrbxDirect for $24.49 AUD (approximately US$18.99 | €15,68 | £13.62).
- Massively custom built from scratch for MSFS
- Full Custom Objects specifically modelled for RPLL
- Fully modeled terminal 1,2,3,4, Cargo & maintenance areas
- Surrounding buildings fully modeled, Hotels and more
- Full PBR textures 2k & 4k
- Full custom taxi lines, markings and ground textures
- Tower, Terminal 2 & 3 modeled interiors
- Static Aircraft included and strategically placed
- LOD optimized for best performance
- VATSIM ready and all airport data up-to-date
- Custom animated jetways specifically modelled for RPLL
- Free Future Updates