Upon the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator on August 18th 2020, Carenado was one of the first developers to release a product via the Flight Simulator Marketplace. That particular product was the CT182T and has now been updated via the Marketplace for customers who already own the aircraft.
The changelog highlights numerous fixes to the product including flood light effects, the baro settings and also some issues with the autopilot. Alongside fixes, the team has also made some improvements to stall characteristics, the textures and also the overall sound of the aircraft.
The update can be downloaded via Microsoft Flight Simulator within the marketplace. If you’re looking to find out more about the aircraft, you can see our original article here.
- Fixed Flood Light effects.
- Fixed stby altimetter baro setting.
- Fixed Horometer
- Fixed autopilot NAV mode
- Fixed autopilot activation logic
- Improved stall characteristics
- Implemented tablet over pilot’s yoke to set desired airplane flight condition
- Implemented static elements
- Improved stall alarm sound
- Improved textures
- Improved sounds