Carenado has updated their latest Embraer 120 to version 1.1. It is usual for Carenado to update their products shortly after release, based on customers feedback.
Whilst the update is minor, it does include all-new United Express and Skipper liveries. Further changes include fixing the Flight 1 GTN integration, manual engine shutdown fixes and also other minor issues. Finally, the update includes the raindrop effects.
Updating requires uninstalling the initial release completely, then downloading the entire package again from the link provided by Carenado. The developer also stated they were working on other reported issues, so pilots should expect another update soon.
The update is free. The Carenado EMB-120 is available through the Carenado website for $44.95 USD.
- Added United Express and Skippers liveries
- Fixed Flight 1 GTN integration in VC.
- Fixed annunciator logic.
- Fixed manual engine shutdown (through clickspot).
- Fixed speed bug animation to correspond with setting.
- Fixed font issues on EHSI display.
- Include raindrop effects.
- Minor bug fixes.