Carenado has released their Short 330. The release goes accompanied by a trailer that beautifully shows of the exterior, as well as the interior, of this aircraft.
The Short 330 was a small, cheap and versatile aircraft produced by the Short Brothers. It came in two passenger versions, a military version and a cargo version. It is not clear if the cargo version of this plane has also made it into this release based on the feature list.
The aircraft features Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750 integration (sold separately), dynamic cockpit animations, a custom take-off and landing movement effect and realistic behaviour based on weight and balance. Furthermore, the add-on has a control panel that can be used to customise certain aspects of the aircraft, such as window transparency, instrument reflections and some other static components.
The Carenado S300 is available for $39.95 from Carenado’s own website. The plane is available for FSX and Prepar3D v4.4 and higher.
- Full FSX, FSX-STEAM, P3D v4.4 (and up) compatible.
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750* integration
- Dynamic cockpit animations
- Sequence Startup Procedure
- Cold and Dark start option
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Real S330 sounds.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such
- as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.