Announced just a couple of weeks ago, but today, Carenado has released their PA28R Arrow III aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Described as “one of the most popular” general aviation aircraft, the PA-28R is known for its versatility and ability to easily manoeuvre in the skies. The aircraft is suitable for various missions including training, education or even transportation purposes. The aircraft comes with a single-engine, four seats and has a cruise speed of around 138 knots.
The aircraft will comes with 2 default GNS430s, a custom autopilot system and also engine and wind sound effects. Furthermore, the Carenado PA-28 features realistic flight dynamics, which has been tested by real-world pilots. The tablet which has been featured in other Carenado aircraft is also included, which will enable you to set various options and start-up states. Finally, the plane comes with PBR texturing and a custom stereo sound package which was recorded from the real aircraft.
You can buy the Carenado PA28R Arrow III from the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace now for £20.99 (local price may vary).
Finally, you can read more about the plane on the product page over on Carenado’s website.
- 2 default GNS430.
- Custom S-TEC 55 autopilot.
- Custom KR87 ADF.
- Custom BK KN62 DME.
- Default GTX330 transponder.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interphase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.