Announced not a while ago, Carenado has released their Cessna 560XL for FSX and Prepar3D. The Carenado XL560 is equipped with a custom Carenado rendition of the Honeywell Primus 1000 avionics that equip most of the currently flying Cessna 560XL. The avionics have also been made compatible with the RealityXP or Flight1 GTN750 navigation system. As usual with Carenado, the entire aircraft got a top notch 3D model with many animations and comes with 4K textures and realistic night lighting. 7 HD liveries are included.
The Cessna 560XL, also dubbed Cessna Citation Excel, was introduced in the market in 1998. More than 1,000 aircraft have already been delivered, and the aircraft is still in production, currently in the form of the Excel + with upgraded avionics and engines. The Cessna 560XL can carry up to 9 passengers and has a range of up to 2,100 Nm. It is currently the best selling aircraft of its category.
The Carenado Cessna 560XL is available on the Carenado website for $39.95.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Optional Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750 integration (requires a separate purchase of either product)
- Carenado Primus 1000 avionics systems.
- Navigraph Updatable database – AIRAC cycle 1601 (January 2016) included.
- VR ready.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
- Real XL560 engine sounds, aural warnings and sound systems.