Carenado have finally released their Fokker 50. The plane is available for FSX and Prepar3D v2 and up. It has several cool features, and a complete list can be found at the end of this post. There are a few cool features and integrations to mention in particular that Carenado have included in their add-on. There is a compatible with Flight1’s GTN 750 (sold separately) and Reality XP’s GNS 530 (also sold separetely). Furthermore, there are several dynamic effects and custom sounds. There is also a seemingly comprehensive list of documentation involved if you like reading. The Carenado F50 is available for $44.95 from their website.
- Full FSX, P3D v2, v3, v4, and Steam compatible.
- Flight1 GTN 750* integration
- Reality XP GNS530* integration (only for FSX)
- Carenado GNS530
- Sequence Procedure
- Cold and Dark start option
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect.
- Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Real F50 sounds.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.