Carenado has issued an update for their recently released DA-62 aircraft.
In a post on their Facebook page, the developer announced that the update includes compatibility with their Synthetic Vision System (SVS) and that the aircraft now has a GCU 460 control unit.
The update also includes a number of improvements for the G1000 system, and has fixed some small issues with the plane. Customers are required to download the installation package from the site and must uninstall the aircraft before installing the new version.
Version 1.1 Changelog
- Added GCU 460 Control Unit (keypad)
- SVS (Synthetic Vision System) ready (for those customers who have it installed)
- Improved knobs operation of G1000
- Improved G1000 messages and GPS modes messages
- Improved autopilot ALT mode
- Improved Curse and Heading knob operation. Now with a right click of the mouse you can change the increment of the knob
- Improved NAV operation. Now when selecting a frequency, the curse gauge lines up immediately
- Fixed a Cold and Dark issue about a wrong setting of the fuel tanks
- Fixed Flight Plan issues
- Fixed small discrepancy in temperature indicator between PFD and MFD
- Fixed some small bugs