Aircraft developer Carenado has announced they will soon be releasing a PA-28R for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Described as “one of the most popular” general aviation aircraft, the PA-28R is known for its versatility and ability to easily manoeuvre in the skies. The aircraft is suitable for various missions including training, education or even transportation purposes. The aircraft comes with a single-engine, four seats and has a cruise speed of around 138 knots.
Carenado has included a small feature list highlighting what will come with the aircraft upon release. The aircraft will come with 2 default GNS430s, a custom autopilot system and also engine and wind sound effects. Furthermore, the aircraft will come with realistic flight dynamics, which has been tested by real-world pilots. The tablet which has been featured in other Carenado aircraft is also included, which will enable you to set various options and start-up states.
The aircraft by Carenado will be released on the Microsoft Marketplace very soon. No price for the PA-28R by Carenado has been set yet.
This news follows on from the various previews for the Just Flight PA-28R, which is due to release very soon, also.
- 2 default GNS430.
- Custom S-TEC 55 autopilot.
- Custom KR87 ADF.
- Custom BK KN62 DME.
- Default GTX330 transponder.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interphase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.