Aircraft developer Carenado has updated their FA50 EX for X-Plane 11. The aircraft, originally released earlier this month, has been updated to improve VR and also address minor visual glitches and also an implementation of Transponder Mode Charlie.
In addition, the passenger stairs/door opening animation has been slowed down, and the Start Selector switches now match the internal position when starting from code and dark. The full feature list is down below.
You can now download the update for your copy. If you haven’t, you can buy the Carenado FA50 ED for X-Plane 11 for $39.95.
- Implemented Transponder Mode Charlie.
- Made passenger stairs/doors open and close slower.
- Improved VR yoke manipulation.
- Oil Temp inaccuracy during idle addressed.
- Start Selector switches now match internal position when starting from cold and dark.
- Minor visual glitches addressed.