As a precursor to their upcoming 757 Freighter expansion, developer Captain Sim has released an update for their 757 Captain III Base Pack.
The version 1.301 update brings several new features, including freighter expansion compatibility, along with APU sounds on exterior views.
Along with new features, the update includes a variety of improvements and fixes, most notably fixes for the ‘On APU’ panel state issues.
Pilots can download the update from the Captain Sim site, and install it by following the instructions included with the file.
While there is no published release date for the freighter expansion, you can get excited by checking out the preview page here.
- New features
- Сompatibility with 757 Freighter Expansion.
- APU sound for exterior views.
- Landing and taxi lights LOW settings (ACE).
- “On APU” panel state issues.
- The flap and minimum maneuver speeds indication on the speed tape.
- Missing ACT ECON CRZ “EPR Display” LSK 3L.
- POS REF Page RNP/ANP manual input RNP.
- The ‘FAST/SLOW’ square on the original EADI.
- The CDU CLR key deletes one character from any text that was in the scratchpad earlier.