After the release of the Captain Sim 757 Captain III Freighter for P3Dv4 earlier this year, the development team has released the 32-bit version. The 32-bit version is compatible with FSX, FSX:SE and Prepar3D V3.
The 32-bit version of the aircraft is an add-on for the base pack and brings the complete freighter experience along with it. In total, 11 models have been released with the expansion pack, and include both engine variants: PW and RR. Other features include custom engine performance, custom flight model and animated high loaders and a variation on the freighter model itself.
The Captain Sim 757 Captain III Freighter is now available in 32-bit form for $19.99. Unlike in the 64-bit world, there doesn’t appear to be an essential pack, which was released days after the initial Freighter release on Prepar3D V4.
Don’t forget, you will need the original base pack for FSX/P3Dv3 which is available here for $69.99.
Sim House livery:
• 757-200PF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200PF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200PF with PW2040 engines
• 757-200PCF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200PCF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200PCF with PW2040 engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535E4 engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535C engines
• 757-200SF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200SF with PW2040 engines
Each engine variation provides:
• Custom engine performance
• Custom FMC setup
• Custom Flight Model
The RR engine systems and sounds included. The RR Expansion is not required.
Complete VC including:
• Freighter converted Flight Deck;
• Lavatory and supernumerary area;
• “Submarine hatch” entry door;
• Cargo cabin with wing views;
• Animated High Loader
• FMC cargo management features.
• Cargo management 2D panel.
• Custom cargo management sounds.
• Integrated GPU.
• Exterior animated High Loader and ULDs;